The rules for posting are simple!

1. Every Friday post a photo that includes one or more flowers.
2. Please only post photos you have authority to use.
3. Include a link to this blog in your post - http://floralfridayfoto.blogspot.com/
4. Leave the link to your FloralFridayFoto post below on inlinkz.
5. Visit other blogs listed ... comment & enjoy!

When to Post:
inlinkz will be available every Thursday and will remain open until the next Wednesday.

Wednesday 21 December 2011

FFF5 - HOME-GROWN FREESIAS IN A VASE

We have a flower garden in our backyard and it is a pleasure to see the arrival and departure of the seasons, each bringing with it a bounty of floral gifts. It's always a pleasure to cut some flowers from one's garden and bring them into the house. Freesias are particularly rewarding as they need little care, bloom profusely and many varieties are scented beautifully. Many of the new large-flowered cultivars come in some astounding shades.
Join me with your photos of spectacular blossoms every Floral Friday!




9 comments:

  1. that's a very sweet photograph; I have those freesias growing too though at this time of year for me, they're 'done'. The colour showing in the vase is a lovely compliment to the flowers also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really gorgeous! I put up an older photo today, but I'm glad that you told me about your meme - I'll be sure to post a more up-to-date one for next week.
    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried freesias twice with no results. I recently learned that they must remain DRY after planting, so perhaps that's why the disappointment. I love freesias! Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely colorful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers! I too have been unsuccessful with freesias.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite light, I like the framing and the exquisite colors of These beautiful flowers.
    I wish you all the best during the holidays to you and those around you. Thank you very much for sharing the beauty of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muito interessante e colorido o arranjo floral.
    Bela foto.
    Maria Emília

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amei... sou louca por flores.
    Fotografia maravilhosa.
    Boa noite!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil

    ▒♥▒♥▒♥▒♥▒♥▒♥▒♥▒♥▒♥
    ▒♥ Boas Festas!!!
    ▒♥ Feliz 2012!!!
    ▒♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is definitely one of the finest assorted flowers I've seen. It brought a rainbow effect of color that creates a gorgeous way to express the happiest sentiments, love and appreciation.


    Puerto Azul |
    top tourist destination in the Philippines

    ReplyDelete